Ranch House Meat Company, LLC Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Ranch House Meat Company, LLC!
The Ranch House “Unconditional Guarantee”
If you are not completely satisfied with any Ranch House product, you will receive a full refund or replacement. Your total satisfaction is our utmost concern. We will do whatever it takes to keep you happy. You have our word on it.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- To complete your return or exchange, we will need your order number or the name of the person who sent you a gift.
- We will also need to know if you would like a replacement or a refund.
- To grant a refund or replacement, we must have been given the correct delivery address. Please double check to make certain that the delivery address is correct. Additionally, we need a telephone number for you and your recipients in case FEDEX needs to contact you regarding delivery.
- Moreover, if your recipient is out of town when the package is delivered, we will not be able to offer a refund or free replacement. So, please determine if your recipient will be at the home or business address when the package is to arrive.
If you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 325-396-4536 to request a replacement.
We cannot be liable for damage or loss caused by FEDEX our USPS. We will assist you in filing a claim for the shipping, though.
Partial Refunds may be granted for individual items in a gift box that are damaged or unusable.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, please check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or 325-396-4536.